Thursday, October 9, 2008

Under Construction

This blog is getting a much needed makeover! I am in the process of making this my "scrap/personal" blog and making a new photography blog. I am having a logo made for my new photography business - very exciting! So. . .I want this blog to reflect my design and art style, so someday I can make it onto a design team (sigh!). =) I want my photography blog to be separate and only for my new pictures of clients that I take so new and potential clients can view my portfolio there. All that said. . .please be patient with me while I figure out how to do all these updates! I am taking a class over at SIStv by Kimberly Brimhall and it has been wonderful and exceeded my expectations. She has unlocked some of the mysteries to a great blog for me. I always wondered how people made their own backgrounds - and now I know. . .well. . .at least I'm trying to figure it out based on what she's told us so far! Lol! Happy Thursday, and I'll be updating this more often now that I'm getting the hang of things.

1 comment:

Diann Hunt said...

Looking forward to your photo blog, too!