Monday, May 10, 2010

Some sneaks. . .and sneezes.

If I can wade through this wad of kleenex I can squeeze in another post! I have had a rotten day with allergies! Let me tell you. . .incontinence and allergies are a bad combination! Lol!
I received my May kit for Crazy Daisy as mentioned, and it is even more gorgeous in person! I got to work yesterday and sent in my lo's already. I couldn't wait to post the sneaks.








I also received my product from GCD, so I can't wait to get creating with that. The papers are textured and so vibrant! Well, if I could get through a few minutes without sneezing, I might post some etsy finds too, but I think it will have to wait! Aaaahhhh Choooo! :)

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I am loving the sneak peeks...I can't wait to see more:-) Hope the sneezing subsides soon for you!

Sara said...

can't wait to see that boy picture! Hope you feel better soon!

Deana said...

Ok, you are WAY younger than me... so my guess is that if incontinence is a problem with sneezing, it must be from having 4 kids? Made me laugh... but I guess it's not really that funny, huh?

Can't wait to see the full reveal & I SO hope you had a SPECIAL & memorable Mother's Day! You SO deserve it! :-)

chinamommy said...

i feel your pain with the sneezing!!! heard it's going to be the WORST season for allergies inYEARS... great, hun!? another good thing about adoption: no pee-pee pants when you sneeze... guess i told ya too late hun?
:)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the full pictures!! I especially love the boys will be boys sneak peek!! I just got over the sneezing and allergy mess. Hope you feel better soon!

Courtney Walsh said...

oooh, they look awesome!! :) How fun!

Ashley said...

Your layouts are beautiful! Hopefully you feel better soon!