Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Project Life - Week 2

Week 2. . .complete!  I cannot tell you how much I love this new approach (new to me) of scrapbooking!  It is so much fun collecting little tidbits from the week and using them in the pages.  I also love using my iphone photos.  So stinkin' easy to process them with apps and simply print them out.  I've updated my blog and added my fave Project Life blogs on the right.  On the left is my old 365 button, but I am updating it now with my daily photos which may not all make the project life cut when I'm putting my pages together.  :)  If you are participating in 365, or Project life at all. . .please link me up! 
week 2 - Page 1
Week 2 - Page 2

6 comments:

Courtney Walsh said...

I keep thinking about doing this, Amber! Read some not so great things about the quality of the products earlier today...do you like them? Your pages are super cute!! :)

Jocelyn said...

One of these days I will get back to scrapbooking...I do miss it!!! I find myself taking more pics with my phone too! (the plan is one instagram a day...maybe next year I will incorporate it into the Project Life) It is a fun way to include everyone in your pages:-) Can't wait to see more from you!!!

Amber Zimmerman said...

I answered you via FB Courtney! Jocelyn - It is so much easier than I thought it would be. There are bunches of apps that make uploading/printing and editing of photos a breeze. You're so busy baking goodies though and making me drool allll over my laptop! ;)

Garsy said...

Nice work Amber! I REALLY need to get things going again! After all I have a senior that's expecting a scrapbook by June!

Elaine said...

Hey Amber! I'm running a new art journal class in February and I wanted to see if you would guest design for me in the class?

I couldn't find a real email address to send this to, so I'll just leave my email and you can contact me back for the details!

kelainedavis @ gmail . com

Hope to hear from you soon!
Elaine

Diann Hunt said...

You are so talented! I love your scrapbook pages! You are making such wonderful memories for our family and recording them! What a treasure--I'm so proud of you!! --Love Mom :-)