Sunday, March 22, 2009

We've had a weekend of celebrations! We just returned from a trip to Michigan to celebrate my sweet niece's 5th bday. Happy Bday A!! =) Just my mom and I went with the girls. We had a lot of fun, beginning with eating out at our fave Mexican restaurant on the way out of town, and eating Pizza King pizza that evening and grabbing a Starbucks too. What a fattening day! Ugh! It was so yumm though. Haha. On the way to Michigan, I gave two of my girls dramamine because they get carsick. Thankfully it causes "marked drowsiness" so I knew the girls would be out instead of fighting and pestering each other during the trip there. It worked!
Haha!!

It was a great visit and the girls have so much fun with their cousins. Kyle stayed home with X and had a "guys" weekend. They watched the March Madness tourney together fri. night, and on Sat. got their haircut together at Big League Barber. They played games at Laser X and had a poker night at another guys house while watching more basketball! Little X was tuckered out from his fun day with daddy when I picked him up! I missed him so much!



hilarious!






My mom started a sweet tradition. . .when each granddaughter turns 5, they get an American girl doll for their birthday!


Today is my mom and dad's 34th anniversary - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!! We love you! =)

They are enjoying this beautiful spring day at a state park that has some fun trails. Tomorrow is Kyle's birthday, so that means I'll have to get up to make him breakfast. ;-) It also means we'll get to eat out tomorrow night. Yay! So that's the weekend update! It's gorgeous out, so we're going to have some family time and I'll be crafting today too. I'll post some lo's in a bit! Have a wonderful weekend!! =)

2 comments:

chinamommy said...

oh LOVE your blog!!! thank you so much for stopping by mine!! Funny, i live in MI & have family in IN, opp. of you!
i'll be back, can't wait to see more of your beautiful eye candy!
~misschell aka: chinamommy

http://chinamommy04.blogspot.com/

Michelle Vandepol said...

love the blowing out the camera pic. priceless
and you are great at the family narrative.
sweet blog :)