1. I love these------> . . . . . . . . . .
In case you have not already noticed. I always use them in my posts. It may even drive some of you grammar peeps crazy (I am very tight with grammar peeps as my mom is an author and my brother an English/journalism teacher, so I get some flack about my grammar mistakes). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
2. I am an indecisive person. Give me a giftcard to a store and I freak out because I don't know what to spend it on when I could buy anything. I will walk for days around the store finding everything in that price range before making a well thought out decision on what to purchase. With many choices, I am easily flustered.
3. I broke my pinky toe while doing laundry. Yep. It caught on the little holes on the laundry basket. I actually got up from the couch to rewind my fave part of the movie "Ever After" where the prince looks sooo dreamy, and while I tried to hurry back to the couch to watch it, it caught. Are you all wincing now?
4. I have to have a fan on while I sleep. I sleep under a pile of down blankets all cozy and warm and love to have a cool fan blowing in my face.
5. I am OCD about having a clean house, but you could find chicken nuggets from a few months ago in my van (from the kids of course!). I always silently pray that people who don't know me will not think I keep my house like I do my vehicle.
6. I won a karaoke contest on our cruise and performed the last day as Aretha Franklin, singing "R-E-S-P-E-C-T". You should have seen my wig.
7. I love ghost tv shows, like Ghost Hunters and Paranormal State. I DVR them all. I am a total nerd in that way. Sigh.
8. My most favorite treat is Mounds Candy Bars. Around Halloween, I get bags of it and eat it. By. My. Self. Gulp!
9. I believe I was meant to live in a warm-all-year-long-climate. I do not tolerate cold, like at all. I am a major weenie when it comes to anything outdoors in the winter. I can tolerate heat much better. Loves it.
10. I have two things that people think of me when they see. . .glitter and chalkboards. I am known for my love of glitter at the age of 33. I also have chalkboard painted things all over my house! I can never have enough of either.
11. Whenever my husband is out of town on business or trips with his nephews, I go to the store and pick up Chili Cheese Fritos dip and Chili Cheese Fritos, and Oreos. I don't really know why. It's kind of my way of treating myself to a fun weekend with myself and the kids. We eat junkfood and watch a fun family movie. It's the only time I'll buy it though.
12. I used to have hair extensions. The funny thing is no one noticed that my hair grew 10 inches overnight. People asked if I got new glasses, or had my hair highlighted. :-)
13. My favorite movie is Newsies. I still listen to the soundtrack all the time and have most of the dialogue memorized. Christian Bale was my first Hollywood crush. I was rebellious and tore a picture of him out of a library magazine. I did not even get caught. Crazypants.
14. I used to be a licensed Sleep Tech. I could read your brainwaves and know what stage of sleep you are in.
15. I can NOT handle boogars. I gag (have thrown up before) anytime I see or think of them. Even with my own kids. My husband has to do the nose wiping and picking in this house. Sorry. That's all I could come up with for the last one! LOL.
Now, to tag five of my friends. . .
Oh miss Misschelle, of Chinamommy!
Tina from It's not always Black and White
Sara, from TLC
Deana, from (diva)logues
Courtney, from Domestic Blunders