Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You're fired.

If it was possible to be fired from lack of blogging. . .I would SO be fired.   This is my son's new favorite phrase as of lately.  No idea where he has picked it up. . .most likely his big "sissers".  :)  He fires me for not letting him play outside, for not getting him the snack he wants when he wants it, and for not letting him play hockey in the family room.  

It has been a whirlwind month.  We have had sickies in the house, gone through the horrendous ordeal of my mom having a recurrence of her cancer and took a trip to Vegas.  Things are finally settling back to normal!  Aside from the occasional allergy sneeze, good health has returned to our home, my mom is undergoing her second round of chemo and this time gets to keep  her hair (YAY!), and we have unpacked from our trip and I've even accomplished some Spring cleaning. 

I have not shared any crafty things for awhile and it's because I haven't been crafty for awhile.  I have the bug big time (thanks to pinterest)!  So many DIY's I can't wait to tackle.  Kits I want to buy, classes I want to take, and stamp sets I'm excited to use.  Speaking of which. . .
Take a look at two of my PSA Essentials projects!  If you don't have one of these yet. . .you must get one!  They are essential to any stamper or paper crafter.  They are so versatile and there are endless sets available.  They also have some exciting collabs coming up! 

Also. . .if you are not already, I would love for you to become a fan on my "the clik chick photography" facebook page!  I have an Art and Soul Boutique by Bercot giveaway coming up, and you will NOT want to miss it.  For those not familiar with this amazing company, they have been around for years and Kristine, the founder, helped Denise with Matilda Jane.  The famous Matilda Jane pants are Kristine's fab. brain child!  She is launching her adult clothing line in a few weeks and I am photographing them this week. . .they are SO so cute!  I cannot wait to wear the pieces this summer. 
Just so you can see a glimpse of her clothing line. . .
Oh. . and one more shameless plug.  :)
*Check out this giveaway on my sweet friend's blog for an art journaling class by the fab Christy Tomlinson. . .the interview is SO inspiring!! You have until tomorrow!
*If you are still reading my blog. . .I thank you!*  ♥♥♥

4 comments:

Diann Hunt said...

Love your cup jackets! Sooooo cute! And of course, that little girl in the photograph--what a doll!! And I did NOT say that just cause she's my granddaughter!

Love you!
Mom :-)

Jocelyn said...

Love that cute cup craft! Sometimes life just takes front row and that is how it should be:-) So glad to hear that everyone is better:-)

Deana said...

Too funny about u being fired. Not so glad to hear about your mom though. Will keep your family in my prayers. Big hugs...

Courtney Walsh said...

That is sooo cute. :) I want to make one and then drink the coffee. lol I hope you're doing well!! Been thinking about ya, girl!