Monday, December 1, 2008

What a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday we enjoyed! I can't believe it's already over. We went up north to Ann Arbor to visit K's older brother. We stayed in a hotel, so the girls got to swim. Little man and I had some fun with the photobooth feature on the mac. . .here are some of the pics we took!

Fishy face


Throwin' kisses


Goofing off




We had some really good family time. On Friday, my lovely husband drove me to Ikea! I purchased these little lovelies. . .I also snatched these. It was a wonderful afternoon. It wasn't even very busy, so we breezed right through. We met up later that evening with all the cousins at Chuck E. Cheese, and of course the kids had a ball. . .except for one of mine - who hides under the table or up in the tubes the whole time Chuck E. is walkin' around. =( We were supposed to head home that evening, but my brother (who lives in Jackson - just 45 min. south of Ann Arbor) ended up staying in town over the holiday - so we stayed with them one night too! That was a nice surprise. We have the greatest times with them. Always eating, playing games, and watching fun movies. Of course Meg and I always squeeze in an improptu Target trip with of course, Starbucks to follow. Finally settled in back at home and are unpacked and got all of the Christmas decor up. Soooo today I am enjoying my festive house and cleaning while listening to Christmas music. So thankful for my family and that we are nearly a year away from the flood that devastated our home. How good God is to us. What are you thankful for?

4 comments:

Shaina Longstreet said...

awe...those pictures are so cute. sounds like you had a lovely weekend. :)

Noel said...

Cute cute! My kids love to play with the mac photo taker too! :)

Amber Zimmerman said...

I'm thankful for my husband, my kids (YOU and your brother!), in-laws and grandkids!!!

God IS good!

Amber Zimmerman said...

Haha. . .my mom commented on my blog under MY username. =D