Monday, February 9, 2009

Changes

You will probably notice some changes and you'll continue to see them as I slowly figure this blogging thing out! I really wanted a blog that was more reflective of my style, and think I'm finally getting there. I've been getting these "25 Random Things About Me" tags from facebook and is it bad that it has taken me a looooooong time to think of 25 interesting tidbits about my life? Heheh. Well, I finally think I may have some to share. They may not be too interesting, but they certainly are random. . .

1. I am a licensed Sleep Technician. Sooo that means if I read your brainwaves I could tell when you fall asleep and the sleep stages that you enter thereafter. I could also read your heart waves. =)
2. I grew up in a singing and traveling family and to this day we all harmonize and sing at family gatherings.
3. I have a deep love and appreciation for music because of my upbringing and I still love to sing which includes Karoaoke (to which my friends tease me endlessly for!)
4. Jazz music is like an instant Zoloft for me
5. I have always dreamed of being an entrepeneur in something; as an aspiring portrait photographer - I am slowly seeing my dream become a reality.
6. Life is that much better with a White Chocolate Caramel Mocha from Starbucks. It makes my day.
7. I drink a McDonald's large Diet Coke almost everyday. . .thanks to the $1 drink special since the beginning of Summer!
8. Along with my ears, my belly and nose are pierced (stay tuned for a tattoo - just kidding mom!) ;)
9. I am very much attracted to my husband even 11 years later. . .
10. I had Sushi for the first time 3 years ago and I can't get enough!!
11. I hate to drive
12. I love to ride
13. My husband makes me laugh like no other!
14. I love to play Dr. Mario with Kyle to unwind (it's a wii game by the way. . .nothing wierd!) ;)
15. I had a parakeet 8 years ago that I trained to talk and he had an extensive vocabulary. He could sing the entire Andy Griffith song
16. I trained my dog to ring a bell when she has to potty. . .to this day she rings it to go out and play, NOT to go to the bathroom!
17. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year.
18. I love the smell of burning leaves or a bonfire
19. I would love to live in a warm climate near the ocean.
20. I am fascinated by ghost shows (there's my inner nerd coming out)
21. I don't think I could live without my laptop
22. I have 100% enjoyed every stage of Xander's life, it has been so much fun to see how boys differ from girls!
23. Zoe is our entertainer and she is my shadow. I love her lively spirit and how she has a twinkle in her eyes when she smiles.
24. Micah is such a determined little girl. Her dedication to her schoolwork and athletic activities makes me so proud. She has such a sweet spirit and is a peacemaker.
25. Macy has such a servant heart. She would do anything for anyone (except her sisters!ha!). She loves to serve others and is such a good friend to others.

So there you have it. Actually. . .I'm kinda on a roll now. . .I could keep going! Haha. Off to play Dr. Mario with the hubs. ;-P

No comments: